The Textile Museum is currently housed in two historic buildings in the
Kalorama neighborhood of Washington, D.C. Visitors enter the Museum
through the former home of the Museum's founding family which was
designed by John Russell Pope in 1913.
Since 1925, the Museum's
galleries have been located in an adjacent building purchased by
George Hewitt Myers for this purpose. Large gardens behind the buildings
are open to the public during Museum hours.
For more information
on visiting the Museum, click here.
exterior view of The Textile Museum
Textile Museum garden